Anal Sex Fun
  • Let me tell you the story of how dinner and some drinks with a friend turned into a hot and kinky anal fuck:

On the elevator back to my apartment to watch a movie after dinner, I put my hands on her waist and started to kiss her.  Firmly, I grabbed her ass with both hands and squeezed.  With our lips touching, I could hear her whimper the tiniest bit as I was grabbing her ass.

As we walked through the front door of my apartment, I shut the door and turned around to find her on her knees getting read to take off my clothes.  She unbuckled my belt, lowered my pants and underwear, and started to suck my dick.  While she was sucking my dick passionately, I could see her hand slip under her skirt and start rubbing her clit in a circular motion.  I was leaned up against the front door of my apartment receiving a fantastic blow-job.  She grabbed my dick, lifted it up with her hand, and licked and sucked on my balls.  Before I knew it, my dick was back in her mouth and she was thrusting her face up and down on my cock hard.  I could feel my dick going into her throat as she pushed my dick into her mouth really hard.  By now, she was furiously rubbing her clit as she was sucking my dick.  After a few minutes of blow-job ecstasy, she looked up at me with her big hungry eyes and said "will you fuck me in the ass?"

I took her by the hand and led her into my room.  When we got to foot of my bed, I grabbed her ass and started to kiss her again.  Then I gave her one of my fingers to suck on which she did like she was sucking my dick.  I took the finger that she was sucking and slowly stuck it in her ass.  She stopped kissing me so she could moan loudly as my finger was working its way into her tight asshole.  I threw her onto her stomach onto my bed so her ass was in the air on the side of the bed.  I pulled her skirt and thong off and spread her ass cheeks open.  Looking at her perfect little asshole, I started to rub my tongue all around the rim of her ass.  She was moaning louder and louder and grabbing the bed sheets with her hands and bunching them up.  I licked her ass a little harder and slowly stuck my tongue inside.  She was screaming.  I grabbed her by her hair, pulled her off the bed and brought her to her knees to suck my dick again.  Right after she stuck it in her mouth and got my dick nice and wet, I threw her back on her stomach and spread open her wet asshole.  I took my hard cock and started to rub the tip around her butt.  Moaning and wiggling her ass around for me, I couldn't take it anymore and slowly pushed me dick all the way into her ass.  

As I slowly started to fuck her asshole, she was alternating between moaning and screaming.  Out of breath, she kept saying, "fuck my ass."  Tired from standing up and fucking her, I got on the bed and fucked her ass while she was on her hands and knees.  Then, she got on her back and I held her legs back while continuing to fuck her in the ass.  The more I slid my dick in and out of her ass, the more she was enjoying it.  She screamed "I'm cumming" twice while I fucked her in her butt.  By the time I was cumming, I was fucking her really hard and her tight ass caused me to have a super intense orgasm.  I came in her ass while she laid on her back, holding her knees up against her chest.  When we were done, we were both completely out of breath.  I collapsed on top of her and we kissed while my softening dick was still in her ass.

All in all, it was a memorable night.  It's always fun to fuck a girl who truly loves anal sex.

• Yes its fun but hard to find girl who loves to get fuck in ass