Girl Gets Naked in Her Window
  • Living on the first floor of my apartment building is a very pretty blonde girl.  When her windows are uncovered, which is all the time, you can see directly inside of her apartment.  One night, I realized this was the case when I was walking by with a friend and I my eye was caught by a naked girl sitting on her couch.  A few hours later on my back home, I passed by again and there she was, sitting with legs crossed on her couch completely naked.  Her breasts were medium sized but quite nice.  Her vagina was perfectly shaven.  She looked so good that I was trying to think of a good excuse to knock on her door :)  "Can you spare a bit of sugar for some tea?"

Since that first sighting, I have seen this girl either naked or partially naked on many occasions.  The thing is, it has never really crossed my mind to look inside somebody's window to spy on them or get a look at them naked.  However, this girl was simply impossible to miss!  The only possible explanation for this is that she wants to be seen naked!  Effie, can you provide any insight into this bizarre behavior?  Exhibitionism or simply stupidity.  What do you think?
  • You kind of nailed the two possibilities on the head there: this girl is either extremely stupid and doesn't realize that people can see into her ground floor apartment (duh!), or she's an exhibitionist and gets a kick out of showing off...