Girl begs to be slapped in the face
  • One of the hottest fetishes I have seen was with a girl that begged to be slapped in the face while sucking my dick.  She would ask me to stop her from sucking my dick, hold her head back with my hands and slap her in the face repeatedly.  She loved to be forced to beg to suck my cock and then to get slapped when she tried to start sucking again.  It was a little strange getting used to this because she wanted to be slapped hard, as hard as you'd smack a girl on her ass on her face.  After slapping her a few times, I would let her get another taste of my dick and then proceed to slapping her again and making her beg more for my dick.  Whenever I would let her suck it, she would take my entire dick into her mouth and throat and gag on it. Throughout this entire cycle she would be rubbing her clit until getting slapped in the face would make her cum.

Doing this was quite a bit of fun and very hot.  Being with this girl, I am pretty sure I developed a bit of fetish for slapping her.
  • i'm okay with having my ass smacked, but if i boy wants to slap my face he's out the door...